Thu, Jun 08|
North Belle Vernon
Kindergarten & First Grade Hybrid Informational Meeting
Time & Location
Jun 08, 6:00 PM
North Belle Vernon, 406 Broad Ave, North Belle Vernon, PA 15012, USA
About the event
Hi everyone! Thank you for being patient as we figure things out. We are working on offering things for children and homeschool families of all ages, but we are going to have to roll things out in phases. We are still waiting on our building to be completed and things are taking a lot longer than I had anticipated. Stay tuned for additional classes and opportunities. I have added all of you to our email list and will only send out emails as we roll out new programs. We also send out a monthly event calendar. You can request to be removed at any time. Below you will find information for our hybrid school opportunity for kindergarten and first grade students for the 2023/2024 school year. We still plan on offering STREAM classes, other educational classes, craft classes, tutoring, and more, so please stay tuned!!
KINDERGARTEN & FIRST GRADE HYBRID
We are hosting an informational meeting on Thursday, June 8th at 6:00 p.m. If you would like to attend, please RSVP to Jessica at 724-787-9341 or respond to this email. The meeting will be held at our temporary location: 406 Broad Avenue Belle Vernon, PA 15012 (the former STRIVE dance studio). Our main location is 303 Broad Avenue.
Here are the details we have worked out so far:
- We are only accepting 16 students for the K/1 program. It will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- To hold your spot, we are asking for a $50.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- We are looking into using Fundations and Geodes for our reading curriculum.
- We are still narrowing down our math curriculum.
- I will be the head teacher. I taught in the Canon McMillan school district from 2008-2019. I taught both first and second grade. There will be an assistant teacher. Parents will also have the opportunity to volunteer.
- Classes will begin on 9/18 and end on 5/24. Curriculum classes will be held on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Elective classes will be offered on Mondays 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. You can commit to the curriculum classes, the elective classes, or both. A more detailed calendar will be distributed at the meeting.
- We are still figuring out the cost and will be sending out those details very soon.
We hope to see you at the meeting! Please RSVP as soon as possible, so we know who to expect. If you are interested and can not attend the meeting, please reach out and we will plan a time to speak.