Join us for our first annual summer camp. This camp is for school aged children only (Your child must have attended kindergarten or a higher grade during this previous school year). This camp will be run by PA state certified teachers who all have updated clearances. Parents may drop their children off as early as 7:30 a.m. and may pick them up anytime before 4:00 p.m. We are offering a half day option for those children who do not want to attend the full day. Half day will run either 8:00 a.m.-noon or noon to 4:00 p.m.
During this camp we will read, play games, make crafts, do science experiments, participate in fun and educational activities, and so much more!! Children will bring their own lunches and snacks. Every day we will focus on a theme. Children can even dress for the theme if they would like.
The themes are as follows . . .
June 8th- Nature
June 10th- Out on the Farm
June 15th- Under the Stars
June 17th- Under the Sea
June 22nd- Enchanted Castle
June 24th- Adventureland
June 29th- Halloween
July 1st- Sports
July 6th- Red, White, & Blue
July 8th- Camping Out
July 13th- STEAM Day
July 15th- Disney Day
July 20th- Jungle
July 22nd- Christmas in July
July 27th- Beach Day
July 29th- Kindness Day
August 3rd- Dinosaur
August 5th- Around the World
August 10th- Career Day
August 12th- Solve the Mysteries
August 17th- Bugs & Butterflies
August 19th- Mini Olympics
August 24th- Superheros
August 26th- Talent Show Day
Space is limited!! Register by calling Jessica Mascara at 724-787-9341 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
50% deposit is required at time of reservation. The remaining balance is due June 4th.
Full Day: $40.00 per day for first child and $32.00 for each additional sibling.
Full Day Discount: $860.00 if you commit to all 24 days. Save $100.00!!
Half Day: $25.00 per half day for first child and $20.00 for each additional sibling.
Half Day Discount: $550.00 if you commit to all 24 half days. Save $50.00.
Payments are nonrefundable. However, we understand that this is an uncertain time. If your child is absent due to being sick or due to a family emergency, we will offer you a credit. If we are forced to close due to the pandemic, we will refund you.
Every Wednesday from June 16th to July 28th
These classes are taught by Dominique Theodore who studies voice and BA music at Duquesne University.
Register by contacting Jessica at 724-787-9341 or email@example.com. Payment is required upon registration. Payments can be made via Venmo, cash, or check. We do accept credit cards, however there is a 3% service charge.
Tiny Tot (Ages 5 & under) 12:30 p.m.-1:00 p.m. & 2:15 p.m.-2:45p.m.
Join us for our very first Tiny Tot Music Class. This class is perfect for children 5 and under. Children will engage in short, fun songs and rhymes with developmentally appropriate musical elements, movements, and fine motor skills. Some musical games may be played! Each class will last 30 minutes in length.
If you commit to all 7 classes, the cost is $50.00. If you pay per class, the cost is $8.00. Parents are required to stay for these sessions.
Children Ages 6-11 (1:15-2:00)
Join us for our very first Music Class for children 6-11 years of age. Children will engage in musical activities including songs, rhymes, & instrumental activities. They will also have the opportunity to play musical games & learn basic musical elements such as rhythm, note reading, pitch matching, & dynamic levels.
If you commit to all 7 classes, the cost is $60.00. Parents may drop children off for these sessions (you will be required to fill out a form).
Private Open Play Sessions
We are now booking private sessions. The sessions will be 2 hours long. You can not have more than 20 people in your group (including both children and adults). The group price is $75.00 for 2-9 people and $100.00 for 10-20 people. A $50.00 nonrefundable deposit is required. Reserve your private session via email, Facebook, or call Jessica at 724-787-9341.
Open Play Dates & Times *RESERVATION ONLY*
We are excited to announce that we are having Open Play, slime making, and a painting/craft station on the following days:
Friday, July 2nd 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 3rd 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Monday, July 5th 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Friday, July 9th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Monday, July 12th 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 17th 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 18th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Monday, July 19th 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Friday, July 23rd 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 24th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Monday, July 26th 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Open Play Passes available!!
The cost is $65.00 for 10 sessions. You can add sibling(s) for an additional $5.00 each per session or purchase a sibling pass for $50.00.
The cost is $8.00 upon arrival for 1 child. It's $5.00 for each additional sibling. You can stay the entire time or come and go as you please. Parents/Guardians must stay to monitor their children. There is a complimentary coffee, tea, and hot cocoa station for you to enjoy as you watch your children play. PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SPOT by calling us or emailing us. WE WILL ONLY OPEN ON THESE DAYS IF WE HAVE RESERVATIONS BY 9:00 P.M. THE NIGHT BEFORE. We will update our social media accounts as to whether or not we are open on these days.
Here are the things your child can enjoy during Open Play:
Play Area: Chalkboard Wall, Toddler Activity Tables, Road Map w/ Toy Cars, Activity Wall Panel, Rotating Sensory Bin, Sand Table, Toy Kitchen w/ Accessories, Shopping Cart, Toy Cleaning Supplies, Train Table w/ Wooden Train Tracks & Accessory, Work Bench w/ Tools, Ice Cream Cart w/ Accessories, Baby Dolls w/ Stroller & Accessories, Mega Blocks, Magnetic Board w/ Magnets, Hopscotch, Bowling Set, Little People w/ House & Accessories, Puppet Theater, Television, and a Variety of Toys
Room #1: Arts and Craft Supplies, Puzzles, Sensory Bins (Rice & Noodles), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Adventures Set, Toddler Activity Table, and Play Dough Station
Room #2: Painting Station, Board Games (geared to children of all ages), Library (accommodates ALL reading levels), Legos, Cool Flakes, Coding Toys (Code-a-Pillar), STEM Sets (Bionic Bug), Puzzles, Card Games, and slime station (Slime is $3.00 a batch)
We also have a painting station set up that is included in the price. However, we do have items that you can purchase for your child to paint. Children may also make slime for an additional charge.
NEW OPEN PLAY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
--Open Play is now RESERVATION ONLY. Please reserve your spot by commenting on our daily Facebook post, emailing us, or calling us. If we do not have any reservations, we will not open. Reservations should be made by 9:00 p.m. the night before. If we have reservations, we will post on Facebook and accept walk ins.
-Up to 2 adults may accompany each child. If there are more than 2 adults, there will be a $5.00 charge per adult.
Your child will be matched up with a certified teacher who can best meet his/her educational needs.
1 hour private session- $50.00
5) 1 hour private sessions- $225.00
10) 1 hour private sessions- $440.00
Discount offered for 2 or more children attending tutoring sessions together. Sessions must be paid in full prior to the start date. Free consultation in person or over the phone. Call to schedule your child’s sessions today!!
- Fri, Aug 13Westmoreland CountyAug 13, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15012, USAJoin us for Tiny Tot Time!! During this session, children will listen to the story, "How to Bathe Your Little Dinosaur". We will sing a few songs and dance around so your little ones can get their energy out. Next, your children will participate in a craft.
- Fri, Aug 204313 PA-51
- Sun, Aug 22Westmoreland CountyAug 22, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15062, USAJoin us for Tiny Tot Time!! During this session, children will listen to the story, "My Turtle and Me". We will sing a few songs and dance around so your little ones can get their energy out. Next, your children will participate in a craft.
- Sun, Sep 26Westmoreland CountySep 26, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15012, USAJoin us for a pajama party!! Children will get to stuff their very own 16 inch plush dinosaur that will come with a birth certificate and wishing star. They will enjoy listening to the story, "Don't Tickle the Dinosaur" with their new furry friend.
- Sat, Jul 31Westmoreland County
- Sat, Jul 31Westmoreland County
- Sun, Jul 25Westmoreland CountyJul 25, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15062, USAJoin us for Tiny Tot Time!! During this session, children will listen to the story, "Five Little Monkeys Sitting in a Tree". We will sing a few songs and dance around so your little ones can get their energy out. Next, your children will participate in a craft.
- Fri, Jul 16Westmoreland CountyJul 16, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15012, USAJoin us for Tiny Tot Time!! During this session, children will listen to the story, "Ten Little Ladybugs". We will sing a few songs and dance around so your little ones can get their energy out. Next, your children will participate in a craft.
- Sat, Jul 17Westmoreland CountyJul 17, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15012, USABring your kiddos out to craft the afternoon away. You'll get to build your own birdhouse and paint/decorate it. You will also make birdseed ornaments that can be hung outside for birds to enjoy. Light snacks will be provided.