SERVICES AND EVENTS
Join us for STREAM Enrichment. This program is for school aged children who are homeschooling, unschooling, virtual learning, etc. It is geared towards children in kindergarten through fourth grade. This program will be run by a PA state certified teacher and teacher in training who all have updated clearances. Parents may drop their children off as early as 10:45 a.m. and may pick them up anytime before 3:00 p.m. The activities will take place between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. There will be a snack break in the middle of the day (parents must provide their child's snack).
This will be Tuesdays on the following dates: 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/30, 12/7, 12/21
Children will participate in science, technology, reading, engineering, art, and math activities. These activities will be adapted to meet the needs and educational levels of the children participating. We will incorporate theme days throughout this program (Halloween, Christmas, etc.). A detailed itinerary will be available to parents daily.
Space is limited!! Register by calling Jessica Mascara at 724-787-9341 or emailing her at email@example.com.
50% deposit is required at time of reservation. The remaining balance is due on your child's start date. The cost is $25.00 per day for first child and $20.00 for each additional sibling. If you commit to all 10 days, the cost will be $225.00. You will save $25.00!!
Payments are nonrefundable unless we are forced to shut down due to the pandemic.
We need a minimum of 6 children to make this program possible.
This is a great way to get your child socialized while learning and having fun!!
Pre-K Fitness Exploration with JumpBunch
Ages- 3 to 5 years old
Time- 2:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
Oct. 8th & 22nd
Nov. 5th & 19th
Dec. 3rd & 17th
Jan. 7th & 21st
Cost – $100 for all 8 weeks or $18 per session (We must have a minimum of 4 kids to make this happen)
Description- JumpBunch encourages physical fitness in every child. Classes include games and activities that help develop a foundation of skills used in a wide range of sports by building coordination, balance, and confidence. Equipment is age-appropriate and helps every child to perform their best. So much fun, they won’t even know they’re getting exercise!
JumpBunch Sports and Fitness
Ages- 6 years to 12 years
Time- 2:45 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Oct. 8th & 22nd
Nov. 5th & 19th
Dec. 3rd & 17th
Jan. 7th & 21st
Cost- $110 for all 8 weeks or $20 per session (We must have a minimum of 4 kids to make this happen.)
Description: During our classes your child will be able to participate in a wide variety of fitness games and sports. By allowing children to experience a wide variety of sports and games, they will be able to find fun, new ways to stay active while still building skills that are necessary for their growth and development. All classes start with an age-appropriate warm up, include stretching, and end with a relaxing cool down. Coaches will not only focus on the importance of fitness, but they will also include a brief segment about nutrition during each class that will emphasize the importance of being an all-around healthy individual.
Contact Jessica at 724-787-9341 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to register. A nonrefundable 50% deposit is required upon reservation and can be made via cash, check, Venmo, or PayPal. The remaining balance is due prior to the first class.
Private Open Play Sessions
We are now booking private sessions. The sessions will be 2 hours long. You can not have more than 20 people in your group (including both children and adults). The group price is $75.00 for 2-9 people and $100.00 for 10-20 people. A $50.00 nonrefundable deposit is required. Reserve your private session via email, Facebook, or call Jessica at 724-787-9341.
Open Play Dates & Times *RESERVATION ONLY*
We are excited to announce that we are having Open Play, slime making, and a painting/craft station on the following days
Monday, September 20th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 22nd 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Monday, September 27th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Friday, October 1st 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 2nd 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 3rd 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Monday, October 4th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 6th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Monday, October 11th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 16th 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Monday, October 18th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 20th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 23rd 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 24th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Monday, October 25th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 27th 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Friday, October 29th 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Open Play Passes available!!
The cost is $65.00 for 10 sessions. You can add sibling(s) for an additional $5.00 each per session or purchase a sibling pass for $50.00.
The cost is $8.00 upon arrival for 1 child. It's $5.00 for each additional sibling. You can stay the entire time or come and go as you please. Parents/Guardians must stay to monitor their children. There is a complimentary coffee, tea, and hot cocoa station for you to enjoy as you watch your children play. PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SPOT by calling us or emailing us. WE WILL ONLY OPEN ON THESE DAYS IF WE HAVE RESERVATIONS BY 9:00 P.M. THE NIGHT BEFORE. We will update our social media accounts as to whether or not we are open on these days.
Here are the things your child can enjoy during Open Play:
Play Area: Chalkboard Wall, Toddler Activity Tables, Road Map w/ Toy Cars, Activity Wall Panel, Rotating Sensory Bin, Sand Table, Toy Kitchen w/ Accessories, Shopping Cart, Toy Cleaning Supplies, Train Table w/ Wooden Train Tracks & Accessory, Work Bench w/ Tools, Ice Cream Cart w/ Accessories, Baby Dolls w/ Stroller & Accessories, Mega Blocks, Magnetic Board w/ Magnets, Hopscotch, Bowling Set, Little People w/ House & Accessories, Puppet Theater, Television, and a Variety of Toys
Room #1: Arts and Craft Supplies, Puzzles, Sensory Bins (Rice & Noodles), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Adventures Set, Toddler Activity Table, and Play Dough Station
Room #2: Painting Station, Board Games (geared to children of all ages), Library (accommodates ALL reading levels), Legos, Cool Flakes, Coding Toys (Code-a-Pillar), STEM Sets (Bionic Bug), Puzzles, Card Games, and slime station (Slime is $3.00 a batch)
We also have a painting station set up that is included in the price. However, we do have items that you can purchase for your child to paint. Children may also make slime for an additional charge.
NEW OPEN PLAY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
--Open Play is now RESERVATION ONLY. Please reserve your spot by commenting on our daily Facebook post, emailing us, or calling us. If we do not have any reservations, we will not open. Reservations should be made by 9:00 p.m. the night before. If we have reservations, we will post on Facebook and accept walk ins.
-Up to 2 adults may accompany each child. If there are more than 2 adults, there will be a $5.00 charge per adult.
Your child will be matched up with a certified teacher who can best meet his/her educational needs.
1 hour private session- $40.00
5) 1 hour private sessions- $185.00
10) 1 hour private sessions- $350.00
Sessions must be paid in full prior to the start date. Free consultation in person or over the phone. Call to schedule your child’s sessions today!!
- Fri, Oct 22Westmoreland CountyOct 22, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15012, USADrop your children off on Friday, October 22nd from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. for our Halloween Spooktacular event and enjoy a parents' night out. Children must be of school age to attend this event (meaning that they are currently registered for kindergarten or a higher grade level) and be dropped off.
- Sat, Nov 06Westmoreland CountyNov 06, 10:00 AMWestmoreland County, Cedar Creek Park, Rostraver Township, PA, USAJoin us for a Magical Santa Experience!! This event will take place at Cedar Creek Park in Rostraver at Pavilion #7. Here is what is included in your Magical Santa Experience: Children will get 20 minutes of quality time with Santa.
- Fri, Nov 12Westmoreland CountyNov 12, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15012, USAJoin us for Tiny Tot Time!! During this session, children will listen to the story, "You're My Little Pumpkin Pie". We will sing a few songs and dance around so your little ones can get their energy out. Next, your children will participate in a craft.
- Fri, Nov 19Westmoreland CountyNov 19, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15012, USAJoin us for Rudolph's Pajama Party!! Kiddos can wear their Christmas pajamas to kick off the holiday festivities. They will stuff their very own 16 inch reindeer that will come with a birth certificate and wishing star.
- Fri, Dec 10Westmoreland CountyDec 10, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15012, USAJoin us for Tiny Tot Time!! During this session, children will listen to the story, "Biscuit's Christmas". We will sing a few songs and dance around so your little ones can get their energy out. Next, your children will participate in a craft.
- Sat, Oct 16Westmoreland County
- Sun, Oct 17Westmoreland CountyOct 17, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15012, USABring your Tiny Tots, all dressed up in their Halloween best, to a Halloween Party. Children will participate in a few games and dance around to some spooky tunes. They will create an edible witches hat and have plenty of time to play!!
- Sun, Oct 17Westmoreland CountyOct 17, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMWestmoreland County, 4313 PA-51, Rostraver Township, PA 15012, USABring your Tiny Tots, all dressed up in their Halloween best, to a Halloween Party. Children will participate in a few games and dance around to some spooky tunes. They will create an edible witches hat and have plenty of time to play!!